How to get a Marriage Green Card – What is the best way to get a Green Card through Marriage?

How to get a Marriage Green Card – What is the best way to get a Green Card through Marriage?

You might be wondering how to get a green card for marriage if you plan on getting married in the United States. It is easy and can be done without the assistance of a lawyer. You can actually marriage based green card save thousands of dollars on legal fees by doing the whole process yourself. You will have more time to spend on your honeymoon, instead of spending that money on a lawyer’s fees. These are some of the things you should keep in mind as you go through the process of applying for a marriage green card.

To get your marriage green card, you must visit the US embassy and apply for an immigrant visa. You will need to show proof of your relationship as well as birth certificates for your children. You must also prepare for a consular interview which typically takes less than 30 minutes. The interview process involves many steps, and you need to prepare carefully for these. These are the steps you should follow. In case you’re unsure of what to bring to your interview, check out our list of questions.

Your spouse must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. If you’re a spouse of a U.S. citizen or permanent residence, you will automatically qualify for an immigrant visa. You can still apply for a marriage visa if you marry someone with an alien spouse or U.S. passport. However, you should consider the possibility of being a victim of immigration fraud. This is a real possibility, so make sure you’re careful when deciding to marry an immigrant.

After you have verified the eligibility of your sponsor, you will be required to attend a marriage interview with him or her. If your spouse lives abroad, he or she may not be able to attend the interview. Interviewing officers will assess whether the marriage is legal and if the relationship between you, your spouse, and your partner is stable. If the interviewer is satisfied that the marriage is legal, the immigration office will approve your spouse to apply for the green card.

If your spouse is a U visa to us.S citizen, the person petitioning for the marriage card green card will be called the “sponsor”. The USCIS will then need to verify the marriage before granting it. If your spouse does not live in the country, the petition must be filed by the other spouse. The USCIS will verify the petition. Then, the process will take about 7 to 10 months.

Depending on the requirements, the applicant must have both of their spouses’ consent in the marriage green card interview. Both the sponsor and applicant must meet all requirements, including a clean criminal record. The USCIS will conduct background checks on both spouses and review the marriage application. If the interview is positive, the application will be approved for permanent residence. A marriage green-card interview is an important step in the process.

If you have a lawful permanent resident spouse, you will need to file a petition for a marriage green card with the USCIS. The I-130 is a petition for a green-card application filed by the lawful spouse. The USCIS will assign a priority number to the case once the petition has been filed. This priority date will determine how long it takes to process your marriage-based green cards. Because the USCIS can only issue a limited number of green cards per year, it is important to know your priority date. A backlog for a marriage-based green card can build up over several years.

The USCIS will review your marriage petition once you have been married. This is to confirm that the marriage is legal. The USCIS will conduct background checks if the marriage is not legal. After the biometrics have been approved, the foreign spouse may apply for a greencard in the United States. If the spouse is a citizen, they will also have to pay for the medical examination. They will need to pay the USCIS processing fee if they are married.

To apply for a marriage green card, both spouses must be physically present in the U.S. at the time of the application. If the spouse is not a citizen, they must be legally admitted to the country. They should not have any criminal records or have an expired visa. They must be available to interview in the USA. Once the marriage green card is approved, the spouse will receive an appointment for the interview.